Toolkits and resources to attract talent to the Dallas Region
Tools for Recruiting Talent
The DRC helps local employers and human resource professionals attract and retain talent by providing resources and information on the Dallas Region through toolkits and marketing materials highlighting why the Dallas Region is the best place to live, work, and do business.
- Recruiting Toolkit – marketing materials recruiters need to know about the Dallas Region
- Diversity in Tech Hiring Toolkit – resources for recruiting diverse talent and increasing representation in tech
- Global Toolkit – helps employees navigate an international move and transition successfully to life in the Dallas Region
- Essentials Guide for Candidates – information recruiters can share with candidates filled with moving checklists, testimonials, cost of living calculator, weekend guides, and more
- Insider Newsletter – information on jobs, neighborhoods, parks & outdoors, and events in the region
Dallas Region Research
Download information about the Dallas Region’s population, demographics, migration patterns, labor supply, commuting patterns, colleges, and universities.
Resources to Attract Talent
Say Yes to Dallas
Say Yes to Dallas is a DRC initiative to attract and retain talented workers from around the world. It highlights the Dallas Region as a modern metro area with over 200 cities, each unique in personality.
Explore stories from residents who moved here from all over the world to start or continue a career, raise a family, and experience one of the most vibrant and affordable places in the United States. A lifetime of opportunity awaits.
The DRC’s Talent Attraction Council provides input on the DRC’s Say Yes to Dallas talent attraction campaign and resources for DRC members attracting talent to the Dallas Region. Want to learn more about the DRC’s Talent Attraction Council? Contact Jessica Heer, Senior Vice President of Regional Marketing and Talent Attraction, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.746.6691.