ARE YOU READY TO BUILD TOMORROW TOGETHER?
We work collaboratively at the center of the Dallas business universe, connecting companies and people to opportunities for growth and success. As one of the fastest growing markets in the nation, the Dallas Region has become a world-class home for Fortune 1000 companies, innovative startups, and talented people seeking a dynamic business climate and a high quality of life.
Our employees are key to all we do and embody the spirit of the community we serve. Through our work in economic development, education, talent attraction, and public policy, the Dallas Regional Chamber has played a significant leadership role in this region’s success. We are energized by a shared commitment to building a better tomorrow and making a difference in the lives of the 7.5 million people who call the Dallas Region home.
There’s no better place to be – and no better time to be here. Join us!
Flourish in an office culture that deeply believes in inclusion, diversity, work, learning, growth, and work-life balance. Along with an outstanding environment, we’re proud to offer our employees a comprehensive package of benefits, including:
- Major Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Prescription plan
- 401(k) Retirement plan with generous company contribution
- Life Insurance plan at two times annual salary
- Long Term Disability plan with up to 65 percent of pre-disability income
- Supplemental Insurance options
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave policy
- Paid Parking/DART pass
- Work-life balance encouraged
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Leadership opportunities
- Major access to events, insights, and resources
- Meaningful work – make a difference!
Manager of Leadership Programs
Job Title: Manager of Leadership Programs
Department: Talent Attraction & Leadership
Job Classification: Exempt
Summary: Responsible for the implementation of one more of the DRC leadership programs. This individual will recruit, engage, and support DRC members’ employees to develop and inform leaders. This employee supports all affiliates of the DRC as required.