THE DRC WEIGHS IN ON COVID-19
DRC Advice on Business Issues
The DRC researches, collects, and crafts relevant content to support companies that are looking for in-depth information and advice on key business issues related to COVID-19… learn more.
Jobs for Displaced Workers
The DRC and our Say Yes to Dallas talent attraction campaign, with partners across North Texas, are connecting workers displaced by the COVID-19 outbreak to employment opportunities and resources… learn more.
Resources for Small Businesses
Five things you need to know as a Dallas-Fort Worth small business during the COVID-19 crisis…. learn more.
Business as a force for good
Top stories of the day:
- Frost Donating $200K to Dallas Charities, More Among Other TX Cities
- HKS Architects Create Plan to Convert Hotels to Hospitals in 10 days
- PNC Announces Support of Coronavirus Relief Efforts
- Read more stories of businesses being a force for good in the Dallas Region.
DRC VIRTUAL TOWN HALLS
Register for the next town hall
The DRC’s virtual town hall series, “Confronting COVID-19: Keeping Business Running in the Dallas Region,” gathers thought leaders and experts to help you lead through this challenging time. View and register for all our upcoming COVID-19 virtual town halls.
watch our previous town halls
Our virtual town hall series, “Confronting COVID-19: Keeping Business Running in the Dallas Region,” gathers thought leaders and experts to help you lead through this challenging time. View previous virtual town halls.
Resources for Employers
From remote work guidelines to special reports, support your employees and help your company navigate the changing landscape of today’s business environment.
- U.S. Chamber Guidance for Employers
- U.S. Chamber Resilience in a Box
- U.S. Chamber Small Business Administration – Assistance & Guidance
- Texas Workforce Commission – Rapid Response
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- NACD Resource Center: Responding to the COVID-19 Crisis
- PwC Created COVID-19 Navigator, Free Online Customized Leadership Reports for Businesses
- BCG: COVID-19 Rapid Crisis Response Checklist
- Department of Labor Fact Sheet for Employees
- Department of Labor Fact Sheet for Employers
- Department of Labor Questions and Answers
Thought Pieces from Professional Services Experts
- Edelman Trust Barometer Special Report on COVID-19 Demonstrates Essential Role of the Private Sector
- BCG Leadership Resilience in the COVID-19 Outbreak
- HBR: Will Coronavirus Lead to More Cyber Attacks?
- What Texas Businesses Need to Know About How Coronavirus Impacts Employees
- Littler: Coronavirus Resources for Employers
- Voice Data Security: Keeping your Business Operational
- Federal Trade Commission: Avoid Coronavirus Scams
- Ernst & Young LLP: What Employers Need to Do and How Governments are Helping
- Fidelity: Market Volatility – Strategies for Uncertain Times
- Deloitte LLP: Accounting, Disclosure, and Internal Control Considerations Related to Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Haynes and Boone, LLP: What Franchise and Hospitality Companies Should Know! A Guide to CARES and Other Relief Programs
Resources for Parents and Educators
Below are resources parents and educators can use to help support students and their families.
- School Closures:
- Child Care:
- Remote Learning:
Charitable Organizations & How You Can Help
The Dallas Region is known for its generous spirit. Below are some ways you can get involved.
- Help Dallas County
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas Relief Fund
- North Texas Food Bank
- North Texas Organizations in Need of Help
- Communities Foundation of Texas North Texas Community Response Fund
- Dallas Morning News Charities Launches Fundraising Campaign for Nonprofits Suffering Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- CitySquare COVID-19 Fund
- North Texas Cares
- The Salvation Army
- Voly: Nonprofits with Urgent Volunteering Needs
Government Declarations and Policies
Stay informed on government declarations and policies at the federal, state, and local levels.
- State and Local Declarations and Orders:
- COVID-19: Local Action Tracker
- Governor Abbott Issues Executive Orders In Accordance With Federal Guidelines To Mitigate Spread Of COVID-19 In Texas
- DFW Counties Issue Orders to Fight Spread of COVID-19
- Order of the Collin County Judge
- Dallas County Residents Ordered to Stay Home as New Shelter-in-Place Rules are Put in Place
- Dallas County Elections Postponing
- City of Dallas Services and Response to COVID-19 Flyer
- Disaster Declaration and Execute Order of the Denton County Judge
- Tarrant County Second Amended Declartion of Local Disaster Due to Public Health Emergency
Public Health Information
Know the facts and get up-to-date information from our global and local public health authorities.
- Global Health Information:
- National Health Information:
- State & Local Health Information:
- State of Texas: Texas Health and Human Services
- Collin County Health and Human Services
- Dallas County Health and Human Services
- Denton County Health and Human Services
- Tarrant County Health and Human Services
- Baylor Scott & White Health: Information About COVID-19
- DFW COVID-19 Regional Summary Dashboard
- DRC Resources:
Community Events & Other Resources
Stay connected to the Dallas Region’s community through virtual learning sessions and explore valuable community resources.
- Community Events: There are no community events at this time.
- Other Resources: