The Dallas Regional Chamber and Fort Worth Chamber are pleased to host you for an exclusive trip to Washington, DC to meet with our regional federal delegation, federal policy experts, and diplomats and advocate for pro-growth policies benefitting the Dallas Region.
Please note: the majority of meetings and events will be conducted at the Hotel Washington and near Capitol Hill.
Additional Policy Resources
- Appropriations boost Pell Grant and low-income school funding
- Dallas-Fort Worth Regional Economic Development: Growth, Jobs, Corporate Locations, and Outlook
- North Texas members of Congress secure critical community project funding for the Dallas Region
- President Joe Biden’s semiconductor strategy
- The state of semiconductor manufacturing in the U.S.
- The state of U.S. supply chains
- Texas will benefit from the long-awaited infrastructure bill