Interested in the Dallas Region?
The DRC’s International Engagement team is the top resource for international companies interested in relocating or expanding here. Even schedule a visit to get a look first hand at the Dallas Region.
- Raising the region’s international profile abroad through targeted marketing, traveling to key countries, and strategic outreach
- Recruiting more U.S. and North American headquarters of multinational companies to the Dallas Region
- Securing five new direct international flights to the region to promote healthy exchanges of labor, cargo, and tourism
- Elevating the Dallas Region’s reputation as a Top 20 global city among reputable and popular market studies
What we do
- Provide informational overview presentations and marketing materials to visiting delegations
- Partner with inbound delegations or local organizations to promote events related to the DRC’s target markets of interest
- Host visiting delegations from around the world
- Work with the DRC’s internal research team to curate regional data around specific topics
- Connect your organization to any relevant local organization(s) who can support your efforts in areas where the DRC is unable or unequipped (See below for the list of “Who’s Who.”)
- Attend local events on international topics. Where executive attendance is requested, the international engagement team can liaise with the DRC CEO’s office to secure C-suite representation at your local event, as able
- Supply your company with more information about membership with the Dallas Regional Chamber, including a connection to a membership specialist at the DRC
What we DON'T do
- Support business-to-business matchmaking efforts in order to create supply, distribution, export, and purchasing channels
- Offer financial support for non-DRC events, including sponsorship
- Assist individuals with their personal school, real estate, and professional services search (Explore the DRC’s Relocation Guide, which can answer questions about neighborhoods and communities around the region.)
Information & Publications
The DRC creates and updates informational materials for specific target markets, including Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Information is updated as new data becomes available.
The DRC also publishes a series of helpful magazines designed to provide information on specific areas of interest, including economic development, real estate, relocation, and innovation.
- Regional Overview Presentation For International – General
- DFW Welcomes Japanese Companies – Japanese
- DFW Welcomes Finnish Companies – English
- DFW Welcomes Belgian Companies – English
- DFW Welcomes Swedish Companies – English
- DFW Welcomes Korean Companies – Korean
- DFW Welcomes Canadian Companies – French Canadian
JETRO Houston: Japan External Trade Organization Houston Office
Contact: +1 (713) 759-9595
London & Partners Chicago Office
Contact: +1 (313) 737-3540
Please refer to the Texas Secretary of State’s official list of consular offices in Texas for visa, passport, and other consular support.
World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth
Contact: +1 (214) 965-8400