UPCOMING LEADERSHIP PROGRAM EVENTS
Lead with us
Forty-five years and more than 2,300 participants later, the contribution and dedication of Leadership Dallas graduates has had an invaluable impact on our dynamic city. In joining the Leadership Dallas Alumni Association and paying your dues each year, you continue to invest in the future of Dallas.
Annual Dues Benefits ($100):
- Annual Dues Benefits ($100):
- Free Breakfast with the Mayor – Dues Paid Alumni Only (Q1, 2020)
- Access to the online Alumni Directory
- Invitation and discount to new class Welcome Reception (August 2020)
- Discount price for 2020 Annual Leadership Luncheon (December 2020)
- Discount price for additional 2020 Leadership Dallas Alumni planned programs
Lifetime Membership ($1,200):
As a lifetime member, you can ensure your lifelong inclusion in the important mission and opportunities provided by Leadership Dallas. Lifetime membership benefits include:
- Membership dues – paid for life
- NEW – free access to quarterly Leadership Dallas Alumni planned programs
- Discount price for the Annual Leadership Luncheon
- Special recognition in the Alumni Directory
- Opportunity to participate in exclusive events, such as VIP receptions and meetings with community leaders
- All other annual dues benefits
Keep in touch with your classmates and get to know graduates from every year since 1976.
The directory is available for access to LDAA dues-paying members. Renew your membership and receive a login and password for the LDAA Directory within two business days.
- The Barry Barker Scholarship is an opportunity for you to donate towards scholarships for the Leadership Dallas Alumni and current class. Scholarship donations start at $25 and can be increased by increments of $25.
- The Patti Clapp Scholarship is an opportunity for you to donate towards scholarships for the Leadership Dallas Alumni and current class. Scholarship donations start at $25 and can be increased by increments of $25.
LDA in the Community Day
Join fellow alumni for a half-day of service as we give back and make a positive difference in our community. Can’t attend? You can show your support through sponsorships and donations. Community Donations start at $25 and can be increased by increments of $25.
LDAA Advisory Council
Krissy Barker, LD ’12
American Cancer Society
Hattie Peterson, LD ’13
Brian Farragut, LD ’09
COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE CHAIR
Paige Dawson, LD ’10
OUTREACH & VOLUNTEERISM COMMITTEE CHAIR
Chad Prochaska, LD ’14
PROGRAMS COMMITTEE CHAIR
Forrest Gregg, LD ’13
Jennifer Bartkowski, LD ’16
Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas
MEMBERSHIP & GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS
David Clark, LD ’89
M-R Capital LLC
Sherry Travers, LD ’06
Littler Mendelson, P.C.
Beverley Alridge Wright, LD ’99
Wright Choice Group
Bruce Rideaux, Affiliate Member
The PFM Group
Chris Angarola, LD ’09
Cynthia Mikens Ross, LD ’99
Methodist Health System
David Steinfield, LD ’94
Steinfield Search Group
Jennifer Chandler, LD ’11
Bank of America
Jenny King, LD ’16
John Roppolo, LD ’77
Julie Ramirez, LD ’16
Bank of America
Prentis Murphy, LD ’14
Sara Chelette, LD ’13
Vickie Yakunin, LD ’13
American Airlines, Inc.
Director of Leadership Programs
Dallas Regional Chamber