Jessica Heer, Senior Vice President, Talent Attraction
The DRC’s leadership programs are growing leaders across companies, careers, and communities. Through education, community awareness, and hands-on experiences, participants strengthen their leadership skills and abilities to improve the quality of life in our region.
The Dallas Regional Chamber is proud to announce the new 2019 Advisory Council members for its leadership development programs: Leadership Dallas Alumni Association (LDAA), Young Professionals (YP), and Executive Women’s Roundtable (EWR).
“We are thrilled to work alongside such committed individuals who share our mission to serve the Dallas Region,” said Dale Petroskey, President and CEO of the Dallas Regional Chamber. “These executives embody the mission of the DRC’s leadership programs to drive positive change for all who live and work here. We appreciate their leadership and are excited for the year ahead.”
The DRC Young Professionals program provides professionals – age 22 to 40 – the opportunity to grow their leadership skills, serve the Dallas community, network with peers, and engage with political, civic, and business leaders.
This group of more than 400 leaders named Arielle Andres, Customer Platforms Engagement Manager at Hilton, as its 2019 Chair; and Kyle Laney, SVP Private Client Advisor at U.S. Trust, as the 2019 Chair-Elect. YP also welcomes four new Advisory Council Members:
- Allison O’Gorman, Associate Relationship Manager, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- Clayton Lougee, Customer Experience Strategist, Thomson Reuters
- Danielle Digeralamo, Recruiting & Employee Wellness, Whitley Penn
- Virginia Mudge, Corporate Engagement Manager, The Dallas Opera
Leadership Dallas Alumni Association
The Leadership Dallas Alumni Association’s (LDAA) mission is to educate membership about significant issues facing the region and to encourage activism and engagement in the community.
Brian Farragut, Managing Principal at Novom Group (LD ’09), is the 2019 Chair of the Advisory Council. Krissy Barker, National Strategic Director of Corporate Alliances and Solutions with the American Cancer Society (LD ’12), has been selected as the 2019 Chair-Elect.
LDAA is welcoming two new leaders to its Advisory Council: Bruce Rideaux, Director at The PFM Group (Affiliate Member); and Jenny King, Director of Public Affairs at UT Southwestern Medical Center (LD ’16).
Executive Women’s Roundtable
The Executive Women’s Roundtable (EWR) is a professional development and relationship-building leadership program for executive-level women, allowing them to discuss the challenges and opportunities in their industries and broaden professional perspectives.
Julia Buthman, Managing Director at Prudential Capital Group, is EWR’s 2019 Chair. EWR’s Advisory Council Members for 2019 are:
- Angela Farley, CFO & COO, Dallas Regional Chamber
- Carol Roehrig, CEO/President, bkm Total Office of Texas
- Debbie Dennis, Chief Customer Officer and SVP Human Resources & Corporate Affairs, Oncor
- Diane Yassa, VP of Global Business Processes, Copart
- Elizabeth Pospick, Senior Manager of Business Advisory Services, Montgomery Coscia Greilich LLP merging with Baker Tilly
- Gina Norris, Senior Vice President of Partner Relations, Matthews Southwest
- Hilda C. Galvan, Partner-in-Charge, Jones Day
- Retta A. Miller, Partner, Jackson Walker LLP
- Sara Caldwell, President, American Trust Co.
- Stephanie Anderson, Dallas Market Leader and Managing Director, AlixPartners
- Sherry Vidal-Brown, Chief HR and Communications Officer, G6 Hospitality LLC
For more information on the DRC’s leadership programs, please visit www.dallaschamber.org/leadership.
About the Dallas Regional Chamber
The Dallas Regional Chamber is one of the most established business organizations in the nation and serves as the voice of business and the champion of economic development and growth in the Dallas Region. We work with our hundreds of member companies and regional partners to strengthen our business community by advocating for pro-growth public policies, improving our educational system, attracting talented workers from around the world, and enhancing the quality of life for all. Our goal is to make Dallas the best place in America to live, work, and do business. For more information, please contact the Dallas Regional Chamber at 214.746.6600 or visit www.dallaschamber.org.