UPCOMING YP EVENTS
GET ON BOARD
Get on Board is a two-part signature event of the young professional program designed to educate young professionals on the dos and don’ts of being on a nonprofit board. Once training is complete members of the DRC Young Professionals will have the ability to apply for a spot on select partner nonprofits from across the Dallas Region. Applications for Get on Board are open from September 26, 2019 through Thursday, October 31, 2019.
Leaders of Tomorrow
The DRC Young Professionals program provides the Dallas Region’s future leaders (ages 22-40) with the opportunity to grow their leadership skills, serve the Dallas community, network with peers, and engage with political, civic, and business leaders.
Benefits of Joining
- Connect with a diverse network of peers and local business and community leaders through professional networking opportunities and social events held throughout the year.
- Grow your leadership skills through exclusive professional development workshops and programs, including YP Summit, the premier event of the year.
- Engage with elected officials, research, discuss, and provide input on the critical policy issues that impact the workforce today.
- Give back to your community through exclusive events and programs, including quarterly service initiatives and Get on Board.
- Receive bi-weekly DRC YP newsletter, reduced registration rate for YP Summit, and other special offerings for young professionals.
WHAT WE DO
Advance your career by sharpening the skills you need to grow professionally through the Young Professionals’ LEAD YP education and training program. Exclusively for YP members. Applications open in the fall.
GET ON BOARD
Learn from current board members and participating nonprofit organizations about the opportunities they have to serve on a nonprofit board. Exclusively for YP members. Applications open in the spring at the Get on Board event.
YP Advisory Council
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
NETWORKING & MEMBER EXPERIENCE COMMITTEE CHAIRS
Bank of Texas
Hilti North America
SERVICE COMMITTEE CHAIRS
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
LEAD YP COMMITTEE CHAIRS
Clark Hill Strasburger
Children’s Health System of Texas
The Dallas Opera
POLICY COMMITTEE CHAIRS
Reid Collins & Tsai LLP
Baylor Scott & White Health
DRC PROGRAM MANAGER
Manager of Leadership Programs
Dallas Regional Chamber
JPMorgan Chase & Co. | Weaver