UPCOMING YP EVENTS
Leaders of Tomorrow
The DRC’s Young Professionals is a 400+ member organization engaging an emerging group of leaders who are committed to personal growth, career advancement, civic engagement, and service to the Dallas Region. The group represents a diverse range of companies, industries, backgrounds, and ideologies and provides them a space to build relationships, serve, and engage with community, political, civic, and business leaders.
Benefits of Joining
- Gain a backstage pass to the Dallas Region through Dallas Regional Chamber information and networks.
- Connect with a diverse network of peers and local business and community leaders through events held throughout the year.
- Grow your leadership skills through exclusive professional development workshops and programs.
- Engage with city, county, and state policy issues through engagement with elected officials to voice the concerns about policies that will affect the workforce today.
- Give back to your community through exclusive events and programs, including service events and Get on Board, the nonprofit board initiative.
WHAT WE DO
Advance your career by sharpening the skills you need to grow professionally through the Young Professionals’ LEAD YP education and training program. Exclusively for YP members. Applications open in the fall.
GET ON BOARD
Learn from current board members and participating nonprofit organizations about the opportunities they have to serve on a nonprofit board. Exclusively for YP members. Applications open in the spring at the Get on Board event.
YP Advisory Council
Bank of America Private Bank
Bank of Texas
MEMBER ENGAGEMENT CHAIRS
Lockton Dunning Benefits
Bank of Texas
Texas Security Bank
LEAD YP CHAIRS
Clark Hill Strasburger
The Dallas Opera
DRC PROGRAM MANAGER
Senior Vice President
Leadership Programs & Talent Attraction
Dallas Regional Chamber