Improving Education from A to Z
Giving children in our region access to a quality education will enhance, support, and grow the state’s economic competitiveness. That’s why we focus on driving improvements in education, preparing students to graduate with the skills needed to succeed and providing the business community with a talented and skilled workforce.
How We Will Do It:
- Collaborate with the business community, Dallas ISD, the Dallas County Community College District, and education-focused nonprofits to develop programs and curriculums that increase career, college, and workforce readiness for high school students
- Engage education experts and thought leaders to brief the business community on current issues that impact education
- Support Dallas ISD Trustee candidates who encourage positive changes through the DRC’s political action committee, EducateDallas
- Offer engagement opportunities for DRC members, such as Principal for a Day and Future Focus Camp
- Provide a series of hands-on educational and career exploration tools for students, parents, counselors, schools, and school districts. Pick Your Path guides 8th-12th graders through their choices and responsibilities to high school graduation, and Follow Your Pipeline guides secondary students in readying themselves for STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) careers. Both are available in English and Spanish.
A a member of the business community, help us educate for employment.
For more information about Early Childhood Through 12th grade, please contact Lanet Greenhaw at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.712.1945.