A Voice for Business in the Dallas Region
The DRC is a recognized leader and strong voice for public policy issues affecting business in DFW.
The DRC’s tireless advocacy efforts on behalf of a strong pro-growth business climate, an attractive quality of life, and sustainable infrastructure are critical to our priorities being met.
One of the DRC’s top priorities is using its considerable influence to impact public policy, making a positive difference for the businesses of the Dallas Region. We rigorously support business-friendly laws and regulations that encourage company growth and uphold a tax environment that encourages corporations to move to the Dallas Region.
We clearly and assertively promote our agenda before the Dallas City Council, Dallas County Commissioners Court, Dallas Independent School District Board of Trustees, Texas Legislature, and U.S. Congress on issues that matter most to businesses.
The DRC is your resource for:
- Knowing current public policy issues;
- Learning about the Texas Legislature and legislative process;
- Determining ways in which members can support DRC initiatives;
- Identifying local-, state-, and federal-elected and appointed officials;
- Getting involved with DRC committees and councils; and
- Contacting Public Policy team members.
Any success the DRC achieves in the Public Policy arena is directly dependent on the passionate efforts put forth by its dedicated members.
For more on our public policy and advocacy efforts, contact the DRC Public Policy Team.