FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Relations Contact:
Director of Communications
DRC Young Professionals & Leadership Dallas Alumni Name New Board Members & Chair/Chair-elects for 2017
DALLAS – (Apr. 20, 2017) – The Dallas Regional Chamber’s (DRC) leadership development programs, Young Professionals (YP) and Leadership Dallas Alumni Association (LDAA) named new board members for 2017.
The DRC’s Young Professionals is a group for emerging, motivated leaders looking to get involved in the Dallas community, interact with regional leaders and give back in a meaningful way. Julio Perez, Access Services Director at Baylor Jack and Jane Hamilton Heart and Vascular Hospital, will serve as the 2017 Chair of the YP Board. The Young Professionals Board has named Ben Halliday, Associate, Middle Market Banking, Chase, as the 2017 Chair-Elect.
YP also welcomes five new Board Members:
• Arielle Andres, Digital Personalization Analyst, Hilton Worldwide
• Audra Cozart, Development Officer, Children’s Health System of Texas
• Brandon Lewis, Partner, Reid, Collins, Tsai LLP
• Megan Webb, Art Director/Designer, Megan Goad Designs
• Rema Thyagarajan, System Clinical Director or Pharmacy, Baylor Scott & White Health
“The experience and passion that the new 2017 Board Members bring to YP is invaluable. Each new member has demonstrated excellence in leadership in various roles within YP prior to joining the Board, and I look forward to working with each of them” said LaDondra Wilson, Manager of Leadership Programs at the DRC.
The mission of LDAA is to educate the alumni of the Leadership Dallas program about issues facing the greater Dallas community and to encourage them to become active leaders. Vickie Yakunin ’13, Director of Government & Community Affairs at Charter Communications will lead the LDAA Board as the 2017 Chair.
Four new leaders are joining the LDAA Board in 2017:
• Cynthia Mickens-Ross ’99, Director of Community Relations & External Affairs, Methodist Charlton Medical Center
• Forrest Gregg ’13, Real Estate Agent, Allie Beth Allman
• Jennifer Bartkowski ’16, CEO, Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas
• Sara Chelette ’13, Partner, Jackson Walker L.L.P.
For more information on the DRC’s Leadership Programs, visit dallaschamber.org/leadership.
# # #
We welcome your questions and comments. To request more information about area businesses or to share an idea, contact us: