Are you a senior executive who is new to the Dallas Region’s business community or know an executive who is? If so, then you know that moving into a new community and assuming new executive responsibilities aren’t easy. As one of the newest senior-level executives to the Dallas Region, we invite you to get to know your new home in a unique way.
Welcoming New Executives (WNE) is an immersive experience featuring a two-and-a-half-day retreat and an exclusive welcome reception with top business and community leaders in the Dallas Region. This program, limited to 20 executives and their spouses or partners, is designed to help you:
- Get the most out of living in the Dallas Region
- Experience our dynamic and diverse cultural, entertainment, and educational offerings
- Connect with other executives and business leaders who are new to the region
- Fast-track the transition into the business, philanthropic, and political structure of the Dallas Region
- Acclimate your family to your new home
The ideal candidate is the President, CEO, COO, CFO, or an executive who reports directly to the senior officer in the organization and has recently relocated to the Dallas Region.
Applications open annually in the fall.
WNE Advisory Council
BE&K Building Group
Director of Leadership Programs
Dallas Regional Chamber