Leaders of Tomorrow
The Dallas Regional Chamber Young Professionals (YP) develop the Dallas region’s future leaders by providing ambitious young professionals with the opportunity to build relationships, serve the community, and engage with political, civic, and business leaders.
YP is a 400+ member organization aimed at engaging an emerging group of future leaders who are committed to personal growth, career advancement, civic engagement, and service to the Dallas region. YP membership is open to people between the ages of 22 and 40 from all industries, and the group represents a diverse range of companies, backgrounds, and ideas. Membership is rolling and lasts 12 months from the day you join.
Benefits of joining YP include:
- Relationship building with a diverse network of peers
- Unrestricted access to business and community leaders
- Unparalleled leadership development opportunities through panels and workshops
- Reduced registration rate for YP Summit, the premier event of the year.
Exclusive community service events and programs, including Get on Board and YP Impact
- Opportunity to engage with elected officials, influence public policy and local issues, and make an impact on our region’s quality of life
“Membership in YP has been a key to success in my professional career and community leadership. You meet so many people that you quickly become that person who “knows a guy” that can help your clients or friends. The leadership training offered throughout the year at YP events is always inspiring; I picked up practical advice that I was able to implement immediately. Serving on a committee and the board helped to hone my leadership skills and made me a better public speaker and project manager. I’m lucky to work for a company that has been so encouraging and supportive of my involvement.”
– Stephanie Braislin Brandt, CPA, CISA, CIA
Director of Risk Advisory Services at Whitley Penn
“YP provides a variety of opportunities to network with likeminded professionals from different industries, continue professional growth, and interact with government, civic, and business leaders whom I would otherwise not have access to.”
– Julio C. Perez
Baylor Scott & White Health