Are you a senior executive who is new to the Dallas business community or know an executive who is? If so, then you know that moving into a new community and assuming new executive responsibilities isn’t easy. As one of the newest senior-level executives to the Dallas Region, we invite you to get to know your new home in a unique way.
The DRC’s Welcoming New Executives (WNE) is a fast-paced, immersive experience featuring a two-and-a-half-day retreat and an exclusive welcome reception with top business and community leaders in the Dallas Region. This program is designed to help newly relocated or newly promoted executives:
- Have a memorable and informative transition while they get to know the region
- Experience our dynamic and diverse cultural, entertainment, and educational offerings
- Connect with other executives and business leaders who are new to the region
- Fast-track the transition into the business, philanthropic, and political structure of the Dallas Region
- Acclimate their family to a new home
This exclusive program is limited to 20 executives and their spouse or partner. The ideal candidate is the President, CEO, COO, CFO, or an executive who reports directly to the senior officer in the organization and has recently relocated to the Dallas Region.
The 2019 program is scheduled for March 21-23. To apply for the 2019 cohort, please click here.
To learn more about WNE, contact Cindy Masters at email@example.com.