Are you a senior executive who is new to the Dallas business community or know an executive who is? If so, then you know that moving into a new community and assuming new executive responsibilities isn’t easy. As one of the newest senior-level executives to the Dallas Region, we invite you to get to know your new home in a unique way.
The DRC’s Welcoming New Executives (WNE) is a fast-paced, immersive experience featuring a two-and-a-half-day retreat and an exclusive welcome reception with top business and community leaders in the Dallas Region. This program, limited to 20 executives and their spouses or partners, is designed to to help newly relocated or newly promoted executives:
- Have a memorable and informative transition while they get to know the region
- Experience our dynamic and diverse cultural, entertainment, and educational offerings
- Connect with other executives and business leaders, who are new to the region
- Fast-track the transition into the business, philanthropic, and political structure of the Dallas Region
- Acclimate their family to a new home
To learn more about WNE, contact Cindy Masters at email@example.com.