EWR members come from diverse industries—from banks, law firms, and hospitals, to retailers, telecommunications, and technology companies. Members are chief executive officers, chief financial officers, board chairs, business owners, partners, presidents, and vice presidents. EWR members are active in the Dallas Region, where they serve on corporate and non-profit boards and are valued participants in political, civic, and community organizations. Membership is limited to leading businesswomen at the senior executive or managing partner level with corporate budget and policy-making responsibilities.
- For companies based in the Dallas Region with a minimum $75 million in revenue:
Individual is a C-Level executive or participates on the leadership team of the organization.
- For companies based in the Dallas Region with over $200 million in revenue:
Individual is within two levels of the CEO and reports to a Division President or other C-level executive.
- For Fortune 1000 companies not headquartered in the Dallas region, but with a minimum of $100 million revenue and at least 150 employees in the region:
Individual reports to a Division President or other C-level executive.
- For non-profits with a minimum of $15 million in assets and at least 100 employees/volunteers:
Individual is the CEO of the non-profit if the CEO is a woman; otherwise, the individual is a C-Level executive.
- Non-profit organizations are limited to 10% of our membership, excluding hospitals and government entities which follow the corporation qualifications above.
- For woman-owned businesses with a minimum of $35 million annual revenue and at least 50 employees:
Individual is the CEO or President and owns 51% of the company.
- For firms with over $75 million in revenue and at least 75 employees:
Individual is an equity shareholder or partner, and is a) Managing Partner of the Dallas office, b) head of a national practice area, or c) serves on the firm’s executive management committee.
EWR accepts qualified candidates year-round. Membership is rolling.