The Dallas Regional Chamber is proud to announce the new 2018 board members for its leadership development programs: Leadership Dallas Alumni Association (LDAA), Young Professionals (YP), and Executive Women’s Roundtable (EWR).
“We are thrilled to work alongside such committed individuals who share our mission to serve the Dallas Region,” said Dale Petroskey, President and CEO of the Dallas Regional Chamber. “These executives embody the mission of the DRC’s leadership programs to drive positive change for all who live and work here. We appreciate their leadership and are excited for the year ahead.”
The DRC’s leadership programs are focused on talent development across all industries and career levels. Through education, community awareness, and hands-on experiences, participants strengthen their abilities to positively impact the quality of life in our region.
Leadership Dallas Alumni Association
LDAA focuses on educating the alumni of the Leadership Dallas program about significant issues facing the Dallas Region and encouraging activism and engagement in the community.
Jennifer Chandler, Managing Director/Market Executive at U.S. Trust (LD ’11), is Chair of the Board. Brian Farragut, Managing Principal at Stravis Consulting (LD ’09), has been selected as the 2018 Chair-Elect.
LDAA is welcoming four new leaders to its board:
- Ana Rodriguez, Director of Latino Leadership Initiative, SMU Cox School of Business (LD ’13)
- Chris Angarola, Vice President, Commercial Banking, U.S. Bank (LD ’09)
- Gail Chandler, Owner, Gail Chandler Communications (LD ’11)
- Julie Ramirez, Vice President, Private Banking Group, Comerica Bank (LD ’16)
Executive Women’s Roundtable
EWR is a professional development and relationship-building organization for executive-level women to discuss the challenges and opportunities in their industries and broaden professional perspectives.
Donna German, Chief Operating Officer, Mary Crowley Cancer Research Center, is EWR’s 2018 President. Julia Buthman, Managing Director, Prudential Capital Group, has been selected as the President-Elect. EWR’s new Board Members for 2018 are:
- Dorothy Jones, Principal Consultant, J Star Marketing
- Elizabeth Pospick, Manager of Business Advisory Services, Montgomery Coscia Greilich LLP
- Gina Norris, Senior Vice President, Partner Relations, Matthews Southwest
- Judy Hendrick, Chief Financial Officer, Aimbridge Hospitality
- Lynne Smith, Vice President Business Development Digital Solutions, United Way Worldwide
- Melanie Ofenloch, CEO, Ofenloch Consulting
- Molly Pieroni, Managing Member, MC2 Institute
- Renee Arrington, Senior Vice President, Pearson Partners International, Inc.
- Stacie Hyatt, President & CEO, Society for Alumni Club Leadership
- Stephanie Chung, CEO, Coach, Stephanie Chung & Associates
The DRC’s Young Professionals develops the region’s future leaders by providing ambitious young professionals (ages 22-40) with the opportunity to build relationships, serve the community, and engage with political, civic, and business leaders.
This group of more than 400 leaders named Ben Halliday, Commercial Banker – Middle Market Banking at Chase, as its 2018 Chair, and Arielle Andres, Personalization Senior Analyst at Hilton, as the 2018 Chair-Elect. YP also welcomes seven new Board Members:
- Brent Hockaday, Associate, Bell Nunnally
- Brooks Caston, Attorney, Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Jacob Buckles, Digital Marketing Specialist, Hilti North America
- Kyle Laney, Senior Vice President, U.S. Trust
- Matthew Harrison, Assistant Vice President, Frost Bank
- Mike Siegel, Management Consultant, Texas Care Alliance
- Victoria Ambrosio, Private Banking Associate, Bank of Texas
For more information on the Leadership Dallas Alumni Association, Executive Women’s Roundtable, or Young Professionals, please visit www.dallaschamber.org/leadership.
About the Dallas Regional Chamber
The Dallas Regional Chamber is one of the most established business organizations in the nation and serves as the voice of business and the champion of economic development and growth in the Dallas Region. We work with our 1,200 member companies and regional partners to strengthen our business community by advocating for pro-growth public policies, improving our educational system, attracting talented workers from around the world, and enhancing the quality of life for all. Our goal is to make Dallas the best place in America to live, work, and do business. For more information, please contact the Dallas Regional Chamber at 214.746.6600 or visit www.dallaschamber.org.