Program Coordinator Public Policy/Education
The Dallas Regional Chamber (DRC) is currently seeking a Program Coordinator to support the Public Policy and Education departments. In order to ensure high quality projects, services and value of offerings are delivered by our Chamber, this valuable member of the team will assist with project management, administrative support, customer service, events, and activities focused in the areas of each department.Responsibilities
Assists with overall department communications, customer service, administrative tasks, management of contacts and membership data, event logistics as needed, and other activities provided to DRC members.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Provides administrative support to Vice Presidents of each department with scheduling, arranging travel, expense reporting, ethics reporting, correspondence, telephone liaison.
- Creates and maintains databases of government officials, school boards, volunteers and other key contacts for the department.
- Coordinates and manages details of meetings as established by each department.
- Maintains all departmental files, accounting, including all payables and receivables for the Public Policy and Education teams
- Acts as liaison with Membership Engagement (our events management team) to organize and execute events and programs.
- Manage vendor relations and correspondence for department events and programs.
- Coordinates with Finance department to ensure internal finance practices are met as they relate to departments and the specifically assigned duties.
- Responsible for updating internal and departmental calendars.
- General staff support for other DRC programs when requested and appropriate including working with multiple managers simultaneously.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will posses a minimum of three years administrative experience with hands-on knowledge of full office support and organization. Event planning, non-profit chamber, membership environment experience a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Superb verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Extreme dedication to customer service
- Experience supporting to multiple managers
- Must have knowledge of general office equipment including fax and copy machines
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Customer Relations Management program and Internet
Bachelors degree recommended.
This position offers an excellent benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, 401K pension plan, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays, in addition to other benefits. To learn more about the Dallas Regional Chamber, visit www.dallaschamber.org
No agency or third party candidates will be considered for this position. No phone calls please. To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume, including your salary history, in a Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org