Dallas Education Foundation
The Dallas Education Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, connects the community and its resources to charitable and educational purposes exclusively for the benefit the Dallas Independent School District.
Unite community and resources for excellence in Dallas ISD Schools
- Increase student achievement by promoting, identifying, and recognizing excellence
- Have high expectations and systems of accountability
- Create champions for public education
- The Dallas Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Charitable contributions to the foundation are tax-deductible.
- The Foundation is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
- The Foundation collaborates with the school district to achieve the mutual goals of the district, foundation and donors.